Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bravo for Gelatissimo!

When working moms agree to meet you have to have these:

1. Tons of stories to tell (home woes, fashion trends, must buys, gossip about everything, kiddie milestones etc.) and

2. A good venue to stage the stories above (yes I said stage- you know how theatrical girls can be!)

My kumares and I have been planning a date for the longest time but just cannot find the time. Friend number 1 was trapped at home with her M.I.L. (mother-in-law) for three long months (nightmare believe me!), Friend number 2 is busy doing photography, household business and enrollment and moi- yep, me, myself and I have been working and trying to keep my day job going, do other sidelines, keeping up with my growing handsome boy and trying my best to keep this blog alive ;) I promised myself to walk the talk and finally write what I really want to write about hence this blog. Okay, so where was I?! Oh the chika date with my girlfriends! So finally, we meet the other night - Friend number 1 is finally free! The M.I.L. went back to the U.S. and got her maid back and we decided to celebrate! We met at Gelatissimo (Trinoma branch) and had a blast!

The interiors are fab for late night gossip! The walls are red, the couches are big with soft red cushions as well plus dainty chandeliers and golden frames were around to highlight corners. We settled down and went to the BIG gelato counters- what a sight to behold!



I did not know where to start so I asked "Which one is your bestseller?" and I was asked back "Ma'am do you want sweet or fruity?" Hmmn, that did not help. I ended up tasting the flavors (free-taste until you choose the best! neat huh?) Love, love, love- mango passionfruit, chocolate, almond and white chocolate but nothing compared to KIWI -sweet and sour good :) I ordered a cup with a bottle of water Php 120.

And on and on we went --laughing out loud, raving, ranting and telling stories that made our tummies ache. I love going out with the girls and I am sure you do too!

Next time I'll share how mid-class working moms spend their R&R and getting the most of it! 

Visit Gelatissimo at Greenbelt 5, Trinoma and Serendra. Check their link for more info http://www.gelatissimo.com.ph/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment